Head of People
No end date
Fuelled are an exciting insurance broker and technology company who are changing the way businesses buy their insurance. Following a succesful start, we are looking for a number of roles across key areas of the company that will help our ambitious growth plans.
Your Key Responsibilities:
As Head of People at Fuelled, you’re ultimately accountable for driving the successful growth of Fuelled through its People & Culture practices.
- Talent Attraction & Acquisition, working with Senior Leadership to evolve the organisational structure, write briefs and job descriptions and identify candidates.
- Overseeing an excellent talent acquisition process so that all candidates have an exceptional experience.
- Build on our internal HR processes around onboarding, pay & benefits, performance, talent & success planning so that every interaction is of the highest quality.
- Coach and counsel People at all levels within the business.
- Ensure our processes keep pace with our growth.
- Own the People Strategy and be responsible for its delivery.
- Develop the internal culture to ensure Fuelled continued rapid growth, retain key talent and attract new talent to accelerate performance with a thriving, exciting and ambitious organisation.
We’re looking for:
- A senior people professional and have experience in a people function within a fast scaling business.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in growing a team and bringing forward HR processes.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of UK HR and employment legislation, preferably CIPD qualified – but not essential.
Salary: £35-40k + performance related bonus + pension + benefits
Apply for this position by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
You will be redirected to a new page with application form.
For more information on the vacancy please contact:
0800 7999 084
Back to Careers Page